Monday, April 6, 2009

Sarasota Barbie

Welcome to my Blog!!




I am Sarasota Barbie.

I am a ballerina.

I travel the world.

I have SOOOOOOOOoooo many friends, who are all interested in my exciting life, so I've started a blog, so they can live vicariously through me, and share my adventures.

I am in Sarasota, where my adventures begin, so I thought I would give you a tour of my place!

Here is the front of the house, with Palm Trees!!


I am glad we have a pool, but despite my fabulous ballerina lifestyle, I am a nature girl at heart, so I like to daydream under the palm trees.


My favorite place to get a little sun is in front of the pond fountain.



So thanks for stopping by - stay tuned!! I only have a few weeks left in Sarasota, and then I head north, for more of my fabulous lifestyle and wonderful adventures!!

2 comments: