Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Day at the Botanical Garden

Today, I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and go to the Marie Selby Botanical Garden http://www.selby.org/



Things are really starting to get in bloom here in Sarasota - see how beautiful it is?


I like to sit under the Bonsai trees. Everyone always talks about how small they are, but I don't really get it...


Maybe I'll ask The Thoughtful Old Man - I love talking to him - he's such a good listener.


Anyway...

I love to climb the Banyan Trees...


...the views of the Harbor make me feel like dancing...


... And even the Butterflies are friendly!!


Wait...



WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!??!?!?!?




OHMYGOD!!!! IT'S A JURASSIC PARK REFUGEE!!!!!



ARGH!!




AAARRRGGGGHH!!!!!!



After that scare, I took a moment to calm myself by meditating with the Buddha.


I had a great day at the Marie Selby Botanical Garden!!

No comments:

Post a Comment